ADOPTED: Fergie, 3 month old puppy
I am an adorable 3 month old Westie female puppy. My owner surrendered me and my littermate Sofie when her lifestyle changed and she was unable to take care of us. I am all puppy and I love the resident Westies here. They tolerate me and I follow them everywhere and bite their necks, ears, tails and paws. I love my toys and shoes & shoe laces are excellent also.
I am a strong willed energetic ball of white fluff and I will need training to give my new owner the upper hand over my strong will as well as to occupy my curious and intelligent little brain.
If you have a lot of time to spend with a baby like me, send in that application. Better hurry because a star like me will be very popular! Lots of kisses, Fergie
Please note LSWR does not ship any pets.
To be considered to adopt a Westie puppy:
- You must have a secure fenced backyard
- If you have a pool, the pool must have a fence around the perimeter of the pool
- You must live within the DFW Metroplex area
- Not have children under 8 years of age
- You must have prior Westie experience