- Children in the home must be at least 8 years of age;
- The person applying must be the person who will legally own and care for the pet.
The minimum donation for adoption is:
- Dog under the age of 1 year is $400
- Dogs from 1-10 years of age is $350
- Dogs over 10 years of age $250
If you agree to the criteria above, please complete the Adoption Application or you can download, complete and mail your application to Lone Star Westie Rescue, 1624 Crooked Creek Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006
Upon receipt of your Application Form a Lone Start Westie Rescue (“LSWR”) volunteer will contact you and schedule a home visit. During the home visit, we will conduct an interview, observe your home and yard for any potential hazards that may need to be corrected before we proceed to the next step in the adoption process.
Please keep in mind that sometimes the pet you’re applying for might already have an adoption pending.
Thank you very much for considering adopting a Lone Star Westie Rescue dog.